Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Photo Every Day #63

Just a quick Outfit Of The Day post. This is the outfit I wore out last Friday. I wore a white floaty dress that I bought from a random shop in Camden ages ago; a black Ralph Lauren belt; a stag ring a friend bought me for my birthday; a long necklace with a skull, dagger and a gun; a black ring with a fake pearl from Miss Selfridge; a charm bracelet that an Aunty bought me for xmas one year; black Victorian styled, lace up boots I've had for years but only wear on rare occasions as the zip on one boot has jammed and I'm scared of ruining them and lastly a good old pair of leggings. I'd also done my hair in a bun for a change.

White:
White

Song Of The Day: Kelis - Milkshake
Reason: I love this song! I'm actually quite a fan on hers, I think she has some awesome songs and so different from the last.

Highlight Of The Day: Chatting to the girls in work. Usually my highlight of being in work!

Inspiration Of The Day: OMG Facts. Random but entertaining fact website.



No comments:

Post a Comment