Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 11 May 2013

Photo Every Day #128

Today we had a dog trainer to see Stark and to give us some advice. We've got some things to be working on including 'leave' and voice tone changes to indicate good or bad behaviour. We have another session in a couple of weeks when he's grown up a little bit more, but he's doing really well considering he's only 3 months old! I also got round to putting our photos up of us and the cats from our photo session. They look really nice and I'm glad we chose the ones we did. I called at The Range this afternoon as well; I picked up some new bedsheets and some photo frames. I just need to start hanging them all now!

Photos:
Photos

Song Of The Day: Sugarcult - Crying
Reason: Not heard this for so long. I first heard it on a CD that came with Kerrang! magazine in around 2004.

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing how quickly Stark can learn new things.

Inspiration Of The Day: Reversed high heels by Leanie Van Der Vyver.

No comments:

Post a Comment