Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 13 May 2013

Photo Every Day #129

It was my second day off in a row today and its been really nice to have a bit of a break. I took Stark out at lunchtime as he seems to be extra boisterous at the moment and it did nothing to calm him down any! Puppies, eh! I also caught up on some sleep and did all my washing. Having a house has made me well more boring! 

Song Of The Day: Nicki Minaj - Beez In The Trap
Reason: Stuck in my head, really different from her singles but I like it!

Highlight Of The Day: Meeting another collie on our walk. Can't wait to see how big Starky is going to grow! 

Inspiration Of The Day: i-Crime, a new series on the Crime Channel about crimes captured on video phones. Some people are just idiots! But has made me think more about how I should use my phone if I ever saw a crime as it can be used as evidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment