Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Photo Every Day #139

Today was my first delivery day at work being in charge!! It was quite stressful but think it went well overall. We have a new baby bearded dragon. He's so tiny and cute I already want to take him home! Pixie is snoring away tonight so have a feeling that what's been a long tiring day will be followed by a long snore filled night!

Puppy:
Untitled

Song Of The Day: Bastille - Pompeii
Reason: I really don't like this song but it got stuck in my head when the boy decided to play it last night.

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing our shop's new beardie for the first time! 

Inspiration Of The Day: Seeing Stark enjoy his walks so much. Makes me feel like everything we do for him is starting to show. He's an excellent dog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment