Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Photo Every Day #146

Today was my first if two days in a row off work. I can't say I've had much of a break though as I've been busy with the puppies. I also got up at around 5.45am on my day off to take the boy to work which deserves a medal in my opinion! We had to take Pixie to the vets to have her anal glands emptied as well. She hates the vets but seems to be feeling better for it now. Tomorrow it's more time with the puppies and a possible trip to the dentist. 

Song Of The Day: Rudimental - Feel The Love
Reason: It's been stuck in my head and I love the video. 

Highlight Of The Day: Having tea with the boy. Even if it was at his work at 10pm! 

Inspiration Of The Day: The Village Cafe in Latchford. It's a cafe that gives people a chance to get involved and develop work based skills. It also does great food and milkshakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment