Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 21 January 2012

Photo Every Day #21

Today's PED is a photo I've been working on, rather than a photo I've taken. I've spent most of the day cleaning out the boy's room so that we're ready to move out. I took the photo when I was on a one day photography course in Manchester. We had an hour or so to go and take some photos and then bring our best ones back to show the others. The guy leading the course seemed impressed with this one as the water is so clear. It was my favourite photo from the day, I loved the little green plant in the middle of all the pouring water. I also heard about HDR editing programmes after going to my first meeting for the Warrington District Camera Club (WDCC) so decided just to download a free app on to my iMac to see what happened. I only adjusted the HDR setting a bit as I didn't want to go over the top, but I quite like the way it's turned out!


Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls:
HDR Test

Song Of The Day: Avril Lavigne - Fall To Pieces
Reason: Heard it for the first time today whilst driving and could really relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment