Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 20 January 2012

Photo Every Day #20


Today's PED in inspired by my favourite film ever in the world! The amazing The Shining by the equally amazing Stanley Kubrick. There is nothing I don't love and adore about this film; from Jack Nicholsons's Jack Torrence (my favourite actor!) and the rest of the cast to the grand, isolated location of the hotel to the whole plot. I've still not finished reading the novel version, but that's also pretty damn good too! The photo is of a poster which I got off Etsy from Claudia Varosio. I love the style of the posters and there's a Jaws one I have my eye on next!

The Shining:
The Shining

Song Of The Day: Will.I.Am - T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)
Reason: Not really sure why, but it's quite addictive to listen to after a few times! Didn't realise that J.Lo was on it either!

No comments:

Post a Comment