Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 1 January 2012

Top Ten: Moments of 2011

Here are my top ten moments of 2011, in no particular order:

1. 1 year anniversary with the boy - mile stone in our relationship!

Anniversary - 24th August 2011

2. Deciding to move out with the boy - Buying all the stuff that we'll need and fantasising about buying extravagant things we can't afford has been fun, just can't wait for the actual moving in day!

3. Finishing my MA - Finishing my MA was sad and I'm still gutted that I'm no longer a student after 5 years at uni, but I'm proud to say I've accomplished a lot in terms of education.

 MA Graduation

4. London - Our short break to London in May was one of the best trips to London I've been on. We got to eat at some amazing restaurants and to see things I've not seen before.

5. Riding - Starting up riding lessons again on a regular basis has been awesome to the point of making me seriously consider a career with horses! I've got an amazing teacher in Melissa, and get to ride some awesome horses such as Minnie, Dennis, Blue, Zack etc

 Riding - Sparky

6. Buying my Canon 550D and Final Cut Pro - Both have given me a chance to get that little closer to my film making dreams!

7. Citi Petts Music Video - Making a video that will actually see the light of day for a really good band with a class song makes me feel that all our hard work will pay off eventually.

8. Project Black aka Vanished - By far my best/most improved film accomplishment to date.



Project Black - Behind The Scenes

9. Longshot Film Festival - Having my work shown to a roomful of people was scary, but I can't wait to do it again.

10. Good Laughs With Good People - All the people in my life who I get to spend time with have also made my year bearable.


No comments:

Post a Comment