Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Photo Every Day #51

Today we took our third trip to the abandoned airfield to take some photos. I'll be editing and uploading them over the coming weeks. I also went for a meal with my Mum and Step Dad at the Choy Hing Chinese Restaurant which was lovely. Now I'm trying to have an early night ready for filming tomorrow!

Hidden Snails:
Snail Hideaway

Song Of The Day: Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
Reason: Really catchy with a creepy, quirky edge.

Highlight Of The Day: Going to the airfield!

Inspiration Of The Day: Taking my own urbex photos inspired by many, many other urbex photographers' work that I've seen over the years. Far too many to mention!


No comments:

Post a Comment