Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 25 February 2013

Photo Every Day #55

I keep meaning to do more PEDs based on my outfits. I'm really into finding new and unique pieces to wear but just keep forgetting to take the photos! I'm going to make it my March mission to take more outfit photos! For now, here is my most used evening bag and my lovely black wedges!

Purse & Wedges:
Purse & Wedges

Song Of The Day: Slipknot - Vermillion Part 2
Reason: Beautiful song.

Highlight Of The Day: The cat stepping on something that makes my caps lock button beep when you turn it on and do another beep when you turn it off! Hilarious for now, annoying is yet to come!

Inspiration Of The Day: Barneby Gates wallpapers, so beautiful! I will be saving up and splashing out methinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment