Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 4 February 2013

Photo Every Day #35

This evening we have had a nice half hour or so playing with the boys. We also did the last of their spot on treatments for Quigley's mites so hopefully that will well and truly be the end. Quigley seems to be back to his normal self, nice and groomed with no little cuts/sores, so I'm glad he's much happier now. I'm also determined to find them a new even bigger cage, I've seen some huge ones that can fit multiple platforms in so that would be ideal, the only bad side is that they all tend to have wire floors which I do not like at all. The right cage is out there I just need to find it!

Ready To Explore:
Freedom

Song Of The Day: Grendel - Dirty
Reason: Not listened to Grendel for ages, they were one of the best live bands I've seen though.

Highlight Of The Day: Takeaway Nandos

Inspiration Of The Day: A catalogue from Butlers that my Mum dropped off, it has some really nice stuff and seems decently priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment