Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 11 February 2013

Photo Every Day #42

Today took a trip to a couple of local animal rescue places to find out more about volunteering. I'm hoping that we hear back soon as I'm really desperate to start gaining experience. I was very tempted to adopt a dog or another cat, but none were really suited to us and our existing pets if I'm honest. Very sad to see so many unwanted animals who are just desperate for a home.

The Pillow Game:
The Pillow Game

Song Of The Day: Katy Perry - ET
Reason: Adore the make up and styling in this video. Amazing.

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing all the beautiful animals.

Inspiration Of The Day: Being at the rescue center. It made me want to help and to get into nursing even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment