Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 22 October 2012

Photo Every Day #295

Recently I started reading JD Salinger's For Esme - With Love And Squalor which is a book of short stories by my favourite author. So far, I've only read A Perfect Day For Bananafish which I've read a few times before. I love the ending, it's so real, sharp and shocking. The book is also referenced in some of Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events books, mainly The Ersatz Elevator through the characters Jerome and Esme Squalor. Jerome is also Salinger's first name for those who didn't know. I want to finish this book then start on Unfortunate Events again asap as it's been far too long since I've read them.

For Esme:
For Esme

Song Of The Day: Fiona Apple - To Your Love
Reason: Loving her a lot at the moment, but still haven't had time to listen to her latest album properly!

Highlight Of The Day:  Looking at dining tables, sofas and wardrobes with my Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment