Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 13 October 2012

Photo Every Day #286

Today has been productive but not very. I took Pixie to the vets with my step dad to get her knee checked after she hurt it falling off the bed the other week. She was shaking horribly the whole time and was relieved to be back outside. I hate seeing her like that. After that we went for a walk with her which was nice as it was quite pleasant outside. We're also started looking a bit more in depth at houses which is exciting, I just wish we were in a position right now to start the ball rolling! Then I spent the evening applying for a few jobs, so fingers crossed!

The Play Positions Of Asami:
The Play Positions Of Asami

Song Of The Day: Psy -Gangham Style
Reason: Crazy song!

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing houses I could picture myself living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment