Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 24 October 2012

I Recommend: Shower Time

I'm going to start upping my blog variations, so I'm starting with 'I Recommend', which I did do a few times at the start of my blog. So we're starting with shower time products.

Shower Time

So these are a few of my favourite shower products.

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Cream - I love Soap & Glory products. I think the packaging is quirky and retro and makes it stand out. All the products seem to smell really nice and work well. I love this shower cream as it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without drying it out. It lathers up really nicely as well.

Johnsons Baby Shampoo - I adore baby shampoo! Out of all the shampoos I've ever used it is by far the best for my hair. At the moment I'm using the detangling variety but I also use the calming and original ones too. The detangling one is working wonders for me; I have thick, naturally curly hair that can be a nightmare to comb, especially if I've left it to go curly as I don't brush it when it's dry otherwise it looks like a big poofy mess. It leaves my hair really soft and shiny too.

Tangle Teaser Brush - Again, as I have thick, curly, knotty hair it's really useful for me. I find it works just as well on dry hair as it does wet and it's a lot more gentle than using a wide toothed comb. I originally thought it was a bit on the pricey side when I bought it for around £10 but now I see it's totally worth the money. I've had it for a good year or two and it's still as good as new. The brush is similar to brushes used on horses and the product was actually on Dragon's Den but didn't get invested in due to a bit of a strange demonstration, but I'm really glad they found the investment somewhere!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment - This is the most amazing product! I have actually ranted and raved about it which I'm not usually a fan of doing. When I first used it I started conversations with friends just so that I could tell them about it! It's a really quick treatment and has huge benefits that you can tell as soon as you start to  rinse it out. I bought it after I had stripped and re-dyed my hair as it had gone dry and straw-like and it instantly restored it back to how it was. I couldn't stop touching it! It smells nice and goes a long way too, and is also a really good price! Definately my top product recommendation!

I also love:
Bed Head shampoos and conditioners - particularly the honey and oatmeal one as it smells lovely!
TREsemme shampoos and conditioners - especially the 24 hour volume ones.
Original Source shower gel -  they all smell nice but I adore the tea tree and mint ones.
Clean & Clear Daily Exfoliating Cleaning Wash - really removes all the dirt from your face.
Radox Shower Smoothies - Great exfoliating scrub for the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment