Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 6 October 2012

Dogs Trust Sponsor A Dog - Lexi

Whilst we were at HOYS yesterday we signed up to the sponsor a dog scheme run by the Dogs Trust charity organisation. They take in stray and unwanted dogs and try to rehome them. They also never put healthy dogs down just because they don't have the space or resources which is great. I think it's really important to invest a small donation as regular as possible into charities such as this because animals can be treated so cruelly by heartless people which is never their fault. They don't deserve to be treated badly and I'd be heartbroken if anyone abused or mistreated my animals. So whilst I can't adopt every animal going like I would like to, we've chosen to adopt Lexi, a dalmation-labrador cross and give £9 a month towards his keep. He lives in Liverpool and we can actually go visit him! So I definitely want to do that at some point and take him a toy and some treats. I will also be making sure I keep you updated when he sends me his updates and making sure I stick to my Charity Of The Month blog posts as they really could make a difference, even if one person donates a couple of pounds to a cause.



No comments:

Post a Comment