Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 11 May 2012

Photo Every Day #131

Good news, the toilet is fixed!! The plumber spent ages trying to plunge it, to find that it was a big chunk of metal stuck in the open drain outside. The drain has been left uncovered for weeks because our buildings management are terrible so I assume it fell in when the drain cover smashed. Backed up water was gushing through the drain for 15 minutes after apparently! Gross! I've also been doing some more research for Boom In Shot, the horror-comedy short film I'll be working on until June. I really love the script and think it's the best thing I've worked on so far, right up my street! Check out the website and sign up for updates!!

Loo:
Loo

Song Of The Day: Emily Browning - Sweet Dreams
Reason: An awesome cover by my favourite actress of an amazing song! Still need to remember to watch Sucker Punch....!

No comments:

Post a Comment