Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 7 May 2012

Photo Every Day #127

Today has been a good day. First, my Mum, Step-Dad and Pixie came over for lunch, then we all went to Willowpool. I will illustrate today with a photo story!

Firstly, we had a gorgeous desert at Willowpool! It was called something cream delight or something very similar:
Cream Delight


I bought two tops from one of the shops, a Hawaiian tie shirt with palm trees and flamingos on:
Hawaiian Shirt

Flamingo:
Flamingo

And a striped loose fitting one:
Striped

When I got home I put up my new shower curtain:
Shower Curtain

And opened my parcel, which was my Lomography photo clips, which come in a super cute box:
Photo Clips

I then made two collages, one:
Untitled

and two:
Untitled

I then decided to do some baking. I did make a cake but it went all crap so had to bin it, but my second attempt ever at making meringues went perfectly. Baking:
Meringues

Meringue Droplets:
Meringue Drop

And that was the photo story of my Sunday! Back to work tomorrow, where do the weekends go?

Song Of The Day: Labrinth - Earthquake
Reason: A little girl sang a cover on Britain's Got Talent that was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment