Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Photo Every Day #130

Today started off well, work went fast, had my hair cut and missed getting my new do rained on, bought some spin pins and then went home to a relaxing afternoon. However, evening arrives, I start to make my tea. I decide to go to the bathroom, only to find that the fucking toilet has filled itself up with (clean) water?! After much ado and many phone calls, I've had to retire to my Mum's and ring the landlord to get it sorted tomorrow. I swear who ever lived there before us has cursed our flat!! Everything breaks! Even the shower head fell off when I was trying to rinse everywhere down. Gah! Here's to hoping I have good news to report on tomorrow's post...!

Spin Pin Bun:
Spin Pin Bun

Song Of The Day: Limp Bizkit - Rollin'
Reason: Such a tune! I know all the 'actions' to it too! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment