Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 31 May 2012

Hightlight Of The Day

Today whilst doing my usual random internet browsing I came across the Gothic Wedding Planner on one of my favourite sites; Haute Macabre, as I quite like the idea of gothic themed weddings. I'd never have a proper gothic do myself for a wedding but would like to add some subtle gothic tinges to my dream wedding. This lead to me reading the Grymm & Epic Guide To Blogging on her site, Steff Metal. I found it to be well written and to have some good basic tips. At the end of the guide are some links to artices, which I also began to read. Which is how I came across Zen Habits. The inspiring artices full of tips to overcome slumps in motivation, things to do to make yourself happy and ways to escape becoming over materialistic inspired me to start a new part of my blog, which I will be calling 'Highlight Of The Day'. With this I aim to think more positively and to focus on the positive aspects of my day, even if I feel that generally it's been a terrible/boring/long day! If nothing else, it will at least give my readers something more to read!

So, without further ado, here is my first highlight of the day which is actually from yesterday (I'll do todays when I post my PED):

Highlight Of The Day: Talking to a woman in work who was bringing back a bra that didn't fit. We got talking and she told me that she was being treated for breast cancer up until very recently. She was positive and honest about her experience and I really felt like I was glad to have met her after she'd left. I hope she found a suitable bra and that she stays cancer free!

No comments:

Post a Comment