Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 1 June 2012

Photo Every Day #152

Today's PED is something a bit new. It's a shameless self portrait! ie it's just a picture of moi! I was reading some stuff on the Lomography website and saw a photo of a girl holding the camera out straight in front of her to take a shot of herself. It's a really good shot so thought I'd try the same.

Self Portrait #1:
Untitled

Self Portrait #2:
Self Portrait #2

Song Of The Day: Industriegebiet - Sex Mit Leiche (Soman Remix)
Reason: The only song I know by this band, but super danceable.

Highlight Of The Day: Donating to the Shark Trust! I've decided I'm going to pick one charity every month to donate to, this month it's the Shark Trust. I'm a huuuuge fan of sharks and find them fascinating. I also think it's disgusting that people would capture sharks only to cut just their fins off (ie the only bit that sells for serious money) and them just toss them back into the ocean, bleeding and just leave them to die or be killed by other sea creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment