Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas

So another xmas season has come and gone. Same as ever; same routine (get up, breakfast, open presents, take presents to room, wait around, eat dinner, put presents away) and similar gifts (jewellery, bath stuff, bags etc).

I definately feel that working in retail and having 'xmas offer now on' and hearing xmas songs in mid November has made me tire of this holiday very quickly. No wonder people lose their xmas spirit when they have to maintain it for several weeks!

However, I have recently discovered Instagram and I am in love! Hence the following photos with lovely Instagram filters! I have also ordered some extension tubes for my Canon and am hoping to take some nice macro shots (probably of my geckos) as soon as it gets here.

Our Mini Nightmare Before Xmas Themed Tree:
Nightmare Before Christmas Tree

Jack Skellington Xmas Tree Topper: 
Jack Skellington Tree Topper

Santa Pixie:
Santa Pixie

Snowflake Glasses:
Snowflake Glasses

 About Two Thirds Of My Xmas Presents:
Most of my Xmas presents!!

Union Jack Kitchen Bin:
Union jack kitchen bin






No comments:

Post a Comment