Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 8 August 2013

Photo Every Day #213

Today we started painted the downstairs bathroom. It's in 'soft steel' so it looks light and airy. I think it will make our pictures and mirror really pop. We also took Stark for a walk with our friends and their dog. We came across a dead bunnies and their dog decided it looked like a nice snack! Surprisingly Stark wasn't at all interested and just wanted to carry on playing ball. 

Snack:

Song Of The Day: Emanuel - Make Tonight
Reason: Love this album, such a great band! 

Highlight Of The Day: Going through some of my old stuff at my Mums. Really nice to see my childhood toys. 

Inspiration Of The Day: Killah. One of my favourite brands when I was younger and I'm gutted my old things don't fit anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment