Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 2 August 2013

Photo Every Day #208

Today has been a good but busy day. Firstly, we had training from a berns food rep on the Acana, Orijen and Ziwipeak food ranges. I'm already feeding the cats on Acana and plan to swap Stark to it as soon as we get through his current food bag. Even the rats have some on occasion! It smells amazingly fresh! 

This evening I met a couple of friends for tea at Weatherspoons. I really miss working with them but I loved catching up! 

Acana Eaters:


Song Of The Day: Johnny Cash - Hurt
Reason: I love Mr Cash and the emotion in this song makes such a big impact. 

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing my friends.

Inspiration Of The Day: The Berns pet food rep. He was full of information and knowledge and presented in such a way that was engaging and memorable. He's not only helped me get a better understanding of their foods, but also of how food labels work plus some great selling points of these superfood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment