Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 1 August 2013

Photo Every Day #206

Today I went to visit my friend and her gorgeous baby! She's so adorable and I really want one, but that won't be happening any time soon! Logic over maternal instinct. I also went for a Nandos with another friend and saw a couple of other friends briefly whilst I was out too! A very social day all in all. Back to work for 4 days now plus one day of training, then it's my week off. Very excited for a much need break. In other news, we tried a Tootsie Roll today, some sort of American snack. They are minging. I couldn't even say what it was! It tasted like something that had been in a bin for a week and was quite chewy. I would not recommend! 

Yuck: 

Song Of The Day: Nicki Minaj & Ciara - I'm Out
Reason: Really like the video, Nicki looks stunning! 

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing the baby! So cute! 

Inspiration Of The Day: Seeing how amazing my friend is with her baby. She's a real inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment