Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Photo Every Day #91

Today was my first day at my new job! I've started working at a nearby pet store and I already love it! The people are really nice, which was one of the main reasons that I applied in the first place. I'm already a regular customer and I really like their friendly, helpful attitudes and they have such a lot of knowledge about the products they sell. I've been learning the basics today but I've already learnt so much about pet nutrition that I didn't know! After some more in depth training tomorrow I'll write a post about what I've learnt about pet foods. Today's PED is of the new feed chart the boy made for the cats, so that they're not getting two breakfasts!

Feed Chart:
Feed Chart

Song Of The Day: Olly Murs - Troublemaker
Reason: Love him!

Highlight Of The Day: Nice day meeting new people.

Inspiration Of The Day: Jasmine Polsinelli, the 11year old who protests against the use of fur.



No comments:

Post a Comment