Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 13 April 2013

Photo Every Day #102

Today Stark has had some visitors and went to my new place of work so that we could buy some puppy meat to try him on. He's not really eaten properly since we got him so I wanted to try some meat just to encourage him to eat his biscuits. He wolfed the meat down but was very protective over it. He growled and barked at Draco when he came over for a sniff, which I assume is behaviour he's adopted from living in kennels. He also seems to have proper stools rather than diarrhea which is great too as it means his little digestive system is calming down!

My Little Man:
My Little Man

Song Of The Day: Brigit Mendler - Ready Or Not
Reason: A happy, perky song.

Highlight Of The Day: A nice burger at Weatherspoons with a good friend.

Inspiration Of The Day: Your Dog magazine online. Good advice and interesting articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment