Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 25 February 2012

Photo Every Day #56

Today I went shopping in Liverpool. I bought a nice vintage bleach denim jacket and a confectionary thermometer which I'm hoping to use so that I can experiment making fudge, caramel etc!
We had lunch in Jamie's Italian and it was really good food. Me & my mum shared crispy squid for starters and then I had a prawn linguine and she had a seafood risotto and we shared some garlic chips. It was super food, especially the squid, good service, a nice layout and I would recommend going if you get the chance.

Menu:
Menu


 Crispy Squid:
Crispy Squid

Prawn Linguine:
Prawn Linguine

Seafood Risotto:
Seafood Risotto

Song Of The Day: Linkin Park - What I've Done
Reason: Not really a fan of Linkin Park's new stuff, but like this one and adore their first 2 albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment