Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 13 February 2012

Photo Every Day #44

 Today has been eventful. We had to go to the estate agents and complain (yet again) about our sky/washing machine problems. They were really helpful so hopefully things will start to sort out asap. We also went shopping and bought a new microwave, only to find that when we got it out of the box the plate was smashed and it had been used! Gross. We took it back and swapped it for another one. I also cooked at my first 'dinner party', ie my mum and stepdad came round for tea. The boy made the starter of crayfish tails and prawns on a bed of lettuce with chilli mayo. Then I made the main; salt and pepper chicken with ginger and honey noodles/veg. I also made another syrup cake, but a big one this time. I'm very proud since I made it all from scratch!! During our busy day we did make time to stop off and have my car cleaned too!

Blow & Glow:
Blow & Glow

Song Of The Day: Aesthetic Perfection - The Siren
Reason: Just really love this song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment