Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 9 February 2012

Photo Every Day #40

Today was a super productive day considering it was my day off from work! I applied for some jobs, read some interesting articles and went to a meeting in Manchester about starting work on a feature film. More about that when I have time to write a proper blog post though! Next week I have another week off work so I'm trying to find things to keep me busy. One task will be to properly sort out my room at my mum's house. I need to be brutal and throw away the junk and take the last few bits to the apartment, such as my Egyptian ornaments. This was an Egyptian cat that I painted back in the day.

Cat Mummy:
Egyptian Cat

Song Of The Day: Avril Lavigne - Fall To Pieces
Reason: Some days I just want a bit of teenage love angst!

No comments:

Post a Comment