Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Photo Every Day #185

Today has been stupidly hot in work, a mega 32 degrees! Crazy! I'm hoping tomorrow cools down with it being delivery day otherwise I'll loose half my body weight in sweat carrying all the heavy stock around! I've also picked up a few huge bites from insects when I've been out walking the dog. They've come up in to huge welts around 1-2 inches wide/long. They're so itchy! It's nice seeing the sun but I'd prefer it with a bit more breeze and a lot less insects.

Song Of The Day: Iggy Azalea - Bounce
Reason: Really like her and want to listen to some more of her stuff. 

Highlight Of The Day: Watching Starky play in the stream.

Inspiration Of The Day: Horoscopes. I only believe them when they say good things that I really want to happen though! My PED is of my Chinese year symbol, which is also interesting too! I'm definitely a real Leo/Dragon child.

No comments:

Post a Comment