Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 8 July 2013

Photo Every Day #183

Today we had a family BBQ at my Mums. She always puts on a good spread so I'm still stuffed! I've also made my lunch for work tomorrow. I'm starting to try to eat a bit more healthily and to save money instead of buying it all the time, so I have lots of nice salad leftover from the BBQ to take with me. As it was so hot I decided to go for a floaty black skirt with a short front hem and a low back hem, with a black vest top covered by my vintage Hawaiian shirt. It's nice to not by wearing my uniform for a change! 

Song Of The Day: Lana Del Rey - Mermaid Motel
Reason: My favourite Lana song of the moment.

Highlight Of The Day: Nice food and enjoying the nice weather with family. 

Inspiration Of The Day: Lana Del Rey style nails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment