Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Photo Every Day #159

Stark made some new friends at the park. There was a big field where lots of people were walking all sorts of dogs, but he mainly played with some smaller cross breeds. They were so cute! All crossed with poodles and other small dogs so thy had superb coats. It was nice to see them all running around in a small herd and good to see how nice Stark is with other dogs. 

Song Of The Day: Queens Of The Stone Age - Feel Good Hit Of The Summer
Reason: I know it's a QOTSA pick again but I'm listening to them a lot and I love the double meaning of the song title. 

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing Stark wolf down some bacon ribs. 

Inspiration Of The Day: House magazines. I'm making a mood board to better envisage my style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment