Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 8 June 2013

Photo Every Day #155

Today has seemed like a long day. It really wasn't exciting in the slightest. I'm definitely ready for my day off on Sunday. I've been looking at house things online andI've found some great photos and prints for my stairs and bathrooms. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting. 

Song Of The Day: 36 Crazyfists - Slit Wrist Theory
Reason: One of my ultimate fave songs. I love their style; it really stands out as their own. 

Highlight Of The Day: Fajitas for tea. 

Inspiration Of The Day: The Rococo, French Noir and Victorian Gothic themed furniture, artwork and general housewares I've come across. I wish I had an old style house to put it all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment