Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 10 March 2012

Photo Every Day #70

Today I finally got round to photographing the flat. It's nice to be able to show people who haven't come round yet. I went shopping in Altrincham today. I love driving through Altrincham as some of the houses are amazing, we drove past one which was abandoned and being solded for renovation which I would have love to have gone looking around in! Whilst in Altrincham, I got the most awesome clock - it's 'melted'! Very Alice In Wonderland, which is sending me on the hunt for more Alice inspired homewares. I've seen some nice cushions which I think will be next on the list!

Melt Into Wonderland:
Apartment - 10th March 2012 (17)

Song Of The Day: Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
Reason: Just a stunning tone and style to the song! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment