Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Things I Love This Week

Horse Riding - Loving riding (as always) but loving seeing that I've improved since starting at a new riding school. Adore the horses I've been riding, Dennis and Minnie too <3

Steven's Scooter - Glad he's bought a new scooter as the old one is a piece of junk! I curse the day it was bought!

M&S Lemon Drizzle Cake - Not usually a massive fan, but it was pretty nice cake!

Boardwalk Empire - Only watched the first episode but hoping to get involved quickly.

Long Shot Film Festival 2011 - Gutted that I didn't win the audience award with 'Resume' but think it was just the wrong audience and that people failed to see the creative, unusal message. Was good to get my film screening in a room full of people, even if it was terrifying too.

Bents Garden Center - Went over the weekend and was impressed by their christmas displays, also picked up a couple of bargains for when we move out!



No comments:

Post a Comment