Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Photo Every Day #266

Today has been a nice day off followed by an eventful evening! We had a huge lie in, then took the boy's sister to the Trafford Centre for Frankie & Bennys, then finished off with a visit to my Dads. After finishing off my college work however it got to the eventful part. I lent over to stroke Stark and he jumped and bit me in the face. I think he was being possessive over his bone but its really u like him. He's taken a little chunk out from under my lip and I've got teeth marks and scrapes on my right cheek but its really nothing bad. I did have to go to a&e for a tetanus shot as I think my other one is due to run out soon. At least I'm covered next time I get a bite or scratch! 

Before I Got Mauled:

Highlight Of The Day: A nice super long lie in! 

Song Of The Day: Frankie & Bennys soundtrack
Reason: Classic listening that really sets the tone

Inspiration Of The Day: Hats! I'm determined to find one that suits me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment