Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 4 August 2011

Bucket List

I have decided to start a Bucket List. A list of things I want to do before I die, in no particular order. I'll keep updating it as life goes on!

*To produce a horror film that causes uproar because of its controversial content
*To have a successful career within the film industry, ultimately culminating with being a (paid!) producer
*To make a success of Little Lost Pegasus Films
*To have one of my own produced films shown in an art house cinema
*To watch every film on the Video Nasties list
*To produce fashion films for good designers
*To shoot music videos for bands that may actually make it big
*To shoot a Video Nasty style film of my own
*To meet Jack Nicholson
*To dive with sharks in the sea
*To compete in Show Jumping once again
*To own my own horse
*To do a charity ride (across a desert or up a mountain)
*To visit the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, California
*To properly visit Egypt
*To own more than 5 pieces by Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen and Chanel
*To get married in a Vera Wang wedding dress
*To UrbEx at least 10 places
*To have an inspiring mentor
*To be able to watch at least 5 films a week for most weeks

Well that's it for now, I'm sure I'll add to it at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment