Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 3 March 2011

Things I Love This Week

Tattoos - Just went with a friend whilst he got his, really craving a new one now! Plenty of ideas, just not plenty of money!

Blackpool - After spending the morning there looking at some locations for a new film Im completely in love with it again! The weather was awesome for March!

Mega Week Bargains At Debenhams - Good old mega week is on at Debs this week. Might mean some late shifts for me, but that equals more money for me and some good bargains for my family!!

Pro Tools - Good lecture on Pro Tools, seriously making me debate learning more about becoming a sound recordist.

The Boyfriend - When I get in after a long day and he tells me he's missed me and wants cuddles I am a very happy girl! <3

Hot Chocolate From Uni - Nearly better than sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment