Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 17 October 2010

Things I Love This Week

My Boyfriend - I've really fallen for him now. I can't even begin to understand how he's so perfect. He makes me incredibly happy in a way no one else has done before.

Ideas - Getting back into planning out my film ideas has been really awesome, I feel a lot more inspired and clear about my ideas this year.

Black Lace Dresses - Especially my new one (bought by my lovely boyfriend for me) when its worn with my black patent leather shoes from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers range.

River Cobbler - Now one of my favourite types of white fish!

"Pain is temporary. Film is forever" - A quote from 'The Director's Cut' which I saw at Dead By Dawn Festival. I really think it sums up my attitude towards film making! Debating getting it tattooed on me somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment