Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 17 December 2011

Things I Love This Week

Feeling Better - Seem to keep getting ill at the moment, so glad to feel back to normal today!

Private Practice - Just finished season 4, such a good season!

Gecko Babies - Although I love them every week, Carcass is yawning a lot recently, and its the cutest thing ever. I'm a proud gecko mummy.

Moving On In Life - Its nice to feel that people from the past are still stuck in the same place on repeat and to see that I've totally changed everything and am now better off!

Day Off - And with the boy! Makes a change!!

Xmas Shopping - Being prepared meant I had all mine finished weeks ago! I feel sorry for people who leave it until last minute!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment